BETT Security employees assigned to your company are responsible for delivering exceptional service for your customers and employees. The mere presence of a BETT Security officer gives your company that extra level of security, hospitality, and professionalism your clientele deserves.
Often customers judge a company based on the appearance and professionalism of Security Officers. Uniform selection is matched accordingly, based on your company's specific post orders, and generated by BETT Security to follow the rules and regulations set by corporate headquarters. Uniforms that officers wear can be tailored to a variety of styles, including athletic, undercover, security, or suit and tie. The presence of uniformed officers creates a professional and secure atmosphere, which makes your employees and customers feel safe, and increases the perceived value of your company.
When patrolling corporate and high-rise buildings, BETT Security offers clients a professional level of security around the clock. This is an essential service, especially when facilities are unoccupied or minimally staffed. Our patrols are strategically designed and implemented to prevent theft, vandalism, break-ins, and other undesirable activity on our client’s properties. A strong security presence, whether patrolling in a vehicle, golf cart, or simply on foot, makes any potential offender think twice about their actions. Our team works hard to ensure client satisfaction and offers site supervisors and managers to inspect officers while on duty at no extra cost.
Duties can include:
- Greeting, checking in, and directing visitors.
- Enforcing access control and ensuring that only authorized personnel enter the building
- Monitoring operational procedures
- Identifying and reporting maintenance issues and hazards
- Maintaining constant surveillance of assigned areas
- Writing accident and incident reports
- Responding to calls for assistance
- Checking bags and packages, as needed
- Escorting employees to parking lots at night