CONDO BUILDING SECURITY AND CONCIERGE
BETT Security employees assigned to your building are responsible for delivering exceptional service for your guests and residents. The mere presence of a BETT Security employee gives your building that extra level of security, hospitality, and professionalism your residents deserve.
Often residents and visitors judge a property based on the appearance and professionalism of Security Officers. Uniform selection is matched accordingly, based on the site's specific post orders, and generated by BETT Security to follow the rules and regulations set by property management. Uniforms that officers wear can be tailored to a variety of styles, including athletic, undercover, security, or suit and tie. The presence of uniformed officers creates a professional and secure atmosphere, which makes residents and visitors feel safe, and increases the perceived value of your property.
BETT Security has successfully prevented theft, vandalism, break-ins, and other undesirable activity on our client’s properties. A strong security presence, whether patrolling in a vehicle, golf cart, or simply on foot, makes any potential offender think twice about their actions. Our team works hard to ensure client satisfaction and offers site supervisors and managers to inspect officers while on duty at no extra cost.
Duties can include:
- Greeting, checking in, and directing visitors.
- Enforcing access control and ensuring that only authorized personnel enter the building
- Monitoring operational procedures
- Identifying and reporting maintenance issues or hazards
- Maintaining constant surveillance of assigned areas
- Managing deliveries for residents
- Providing customer service for residents, visitors, and/or guests
- Escorting customers to parking lots at night
- Writing accident and incident reports
- Responding to calls for assistance
- Move-in and move-out security